What is memory? Can you recall the past with any accuracy, or is it merely a vague recollection dredged up from the crumbling remnants of your clone’s fragmented mind? Find out on this week’s episode of Fact Hammer!
Stream Our Podcast
- Chronicles of an Affair with his Secretary Found in an Abandoned Suitcase.
- Kat referred to a study explained in this article on false memory demonstrating what scientists call ‘false experience effect’. As the article explains, 100 undergrads were introduced to a made-up pop-corn brand range called “Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Fresh Microwave Popcorn.” A significant number of the the group were convinced by the experimenters that they both knew and enjoyed the taste of it after viewing only a few adverts. The paper
I Imagine, I Experience, I Like: The False Experience Effect is available for scrutiny.
- Your body is younger than you think! Our cells are likely to be between 7 and 10 years old.
- Well, you can tell by the way I teleport, I’m my own clone, no time to talk: Staying Alive
The Scenarios – The aim of the game is to stay alive.There are three rounds. In each round, you will be presented with a scenario and then offered two choices. The decisions you make determine whether you stay alive or perish.
- Further analysis of the teleporter experiment: